Latest Posts

15 Immediate Mood-boosting Songs

By 8:00 AM ,


Warmer weather.

That is one of the few instant mood-boosters that actually work for me. There is something so relaxing about being able to open windows and breathe in fresh air. I can drive with my windows down. I can finally get my Vitamin D! (That is something major for a summer bum like me. I hate winter for the lack of sun.) I can finally go outside and not freeze my bum off. (If you live on the East Coast or in the Midwest, then I know you understand my pain. That was a pain in my arse this past winter.) But, hey, let me not dwell on that. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life. (I don't know why that song just came into my head. Haha.)

Music is another one of my instant mood-boosters. I mean, there is an infinite amount of music out in the universe right now. If I wanted to, I could have music for days when I feel sad; for times when I feel overjoyed; for moments where I want to have a mini-dance party in my bedroom, jumping around and using a hairbrush as a microphone; for hours when I want to drive down a dirt-road with my windows down; for seconds where I just cannot for the life of me decide what I want to listen to. That's why music means so much to me: it's always there whenever I need it.

Annnnnnnnd, because of that, I want to share with you my top 15 songs that immediately boosts my mood, regardless to how I actually feel. (No, seriously. Play any of these, and I won't have a choice but to sing and dance like an idiot. ;)

 photo signature_1.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments